Barbie doll is an adventurous spirit, always enthusiastic about exploring the world, and she’s partnered with National Geographic to encourage imagination, expression and discovery through play. Tell important stories with the photojournalist doll — she wears a professional outfit with themed accessories that include a lion cub. Collect all of the Barbie National Geographic dolls to expand a child’s horizons (each sold separately, subject to availability). Kids will love making new discoveries and dreaming about their future because when a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become! Includes Barbie photojournalist doll wearing a professional outfit with camera, magazine cover and lion cub figure. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Age Range: 3 Years and Up
- Barbie doll and National Geographic have partnered to encourage imagination, expression and discovery through play — these four career dolls are ready to help them write their own stories!
- Barbie photojournalist doll is dressed for the field wearing brown pants, tan boots and a top detailed with a vest, insignia and pocket for a realistic touch
- A lion cub inspires storytelling behind and in front of the camera — animal lovers will think it’s adorable!
- Take a story from shoot to publication with a camera and National Geographic magazine cover; the camera has a handle Barbie doll can hold for role-play fun
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years to 7 years old curious about the world, nature and science — collect all the Barbie career dolls and toys to inspire kids to dream!
- Young minds will love helping Barbie and National Geographic further the work of scientists, explorers and educators around the world because when a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become!
- Made by Mattel