Rev up playtime and have hours of imaginative adventures in the driver’s seat with the PAW Patrol™ pups! Slide one of the three double-sided mission cards into the windshield of the wooden dashboard and set the dial to show who needs help. Press buttons to choose the pups for the mission and hear multiple phrases for each, then press the paw print “mission start” button to hear Ryder give mission instructions based on the pups chosen for the job – there are hundreds of possible combinations, and kids can choose to hear him in English, French, or Spanish! Turn the removable key to hear the engine rev and shift the gear to “D” to start the scrolling GPS – turn the steering wheel to keep the vehicle on the GPS track! Other features of the interactive dashboard include a horn that beeps, a siren button, blinkers that click, and a microphone for voice recording and playback! PAW Patrol™ is always ready to help, inspiring preschoolers with a blend of teamwork, adventure, and humor as they develop social, emotional, and developmental skills through play.
- Realistic play steering wheel mounted on a sturdy wooden dashboard with lights, sound effects, and moving parts, including a scrolling GPS
- Buttons for phrases (3 language choices and on/off switch) relating to different characters; record and play back voice messages; includes key start with engine rev sound, gear shift, turn signals, horn, and siren
- 3 double-sided “windshield” mission cards slide into scene clips on dashboard and store in the back
- PAW Patrol™ is always ready to help, inspiring preschoolers with a blend of teamwork, adventure, and humor as they develop social, emotional, and developmental skills through play
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 5, for hands-on, screen-free play