Can you turn “dog” into “log”? You can with Upwords! In this high-stacking word game, players place tile letters onto the game board to create new words, or stack and build on top to change existing words. When it’s your turn, easily place your letters by rotating the lazy Susan game board in your direction. Earn points for words a single tile high and points for letters underneath – the higher you stack, the higher you score! If you form two or more words in a single turn, you’ll earn even more points. For additional word-hacking practice, you can improve your Upwords game play by playing solo. Hours of fun games await with this cool, brain-challenging game for kids and adults. How will you stack up? Find out with Upwords!
- HIGH-STACKING, WORD-BUILDING GAME: The higher you stack, the higher you score! In Upwords, each player starts with 7 letter tiles. Play words across or down to make new words or stack on top of tiles to change a word! Earn points for every tile put down.
- INTENSE, STATEGIC WORD PLAY: Stack and hack to get the highest score! Score points for words a single tile high and for any letter tiles stacked underneath. Earn bonus points if you use all 7 of your tiles in a single turn. Fun for players of all skill levels to compete with each other!
- ROTATING GAME BOARD: With a lazy Susan design, players can easily place their tiles on the Upwords game board. When it’s your turn, simply turn the game board in your direction to play your word. Upwords is easy for families to pick up and play. Word board games for family game night provide educational fun!
- Upwords is the word game of high-stacking and word-hacking for ages 8 and up. Can be played with a #GameSquad of 2-4 players or played solo. Experience high-stacking, word-hacking, quick-scoring fun with Upwords!
- Includes: 1 Upwords Game Board, 100 Letter Tiles, 4 Tile Racks, 4 Rubber Feet, 1 Tile Bag, 1 Instruction Sheet
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Covered by the Spin Master Care Commitment. If you have a problem with a Spin Master product that you purchased from an authorized seller, we’ll resolve it! Because Spin Master is unable to control the quality of products sold by unauthorized sellers, unless otherwise prohibited by law, the Care Commitment is not available for products purchased from unauthorized sellers. The Care Commitment is limited to the original end-user purchaser. You may also be required to provide proof of purchase and/or a picture of your product to Spin Master to verify eligibility. Spin Master reserves the right to verify information, require a valid proof of purchase, and to deny request in its discretion