Exercise your left and right brain at the same time with these complex dot to dot puzzles. Intricate, challenging and wildly rewarding to finish, Extreme Dot to Dot: Endangered Animals puzzles range from 300 to over 1,400 dots. Some puzzles even cover a two-page spread! Counting, mapping and concentration are just a few of the educational benefits of connecting the dots. 32 animal-themed puzzles per book, including Snow Leopard, Blue Whale, Giant Panda and more.
- TOYS THAT TEACH: Studies show that connect-the-dot puzzles are one of the best tools for teaching children a multitude of high level skills. With up to 1,400 dots in some puzzles, the Extreme Dot to Dot books from MindWare are effective at helping children learn advanced levels of counting. Itâ€™s also incredibly useful for teaching special awareness and the benefits of patience and planning.
- FUN IMAGES: With MindWareâ€™s Extreme Dot to Dot books, every page is a mystery! As your little one solves each puzzle, the hidden images are revealed. Whether it’s a Snow Leopard, Blue Whale or Giant Panda there’s a world of fun pictures waiting to be discovered.
- CHALLENGING PUZZLES: These connect-the-dots puzzles are sure to challenge and engage any user. Designed to stimulate visually and mentally, our puzzle book can be done individually for an increased level of cognitive challenge or as a group for a team building exercise.
- DISPLAY YOUR ART: Once youâ€™re done connecting all the dots, make sure to get creative by coloring your masterpiece. There’s no guidelines for the white space, so let your creative side out and amaze with unique interpretations. Once youâ€™re done be sure to proudly display your intricate artwork!
- INCLUDES: (1) Extreme Dot to Dot: Endangered Animals (Ages 8 and up)