Know a little gymnast? Give them a treat they’ll love with the LEGO® Friends Magical Acrobatics (41686) playset. Transport them to the fun of the carnival as they pretend to perform acrobatics tricks and wow the crowds.
All-action role play
Little acrobats will be dizzy with delight with this carnival set for kids. There’s a horse-led float that spins the acrobatics wheel, which is also removable. Characters can whirl around the trapeze bar when attached to the hoops. And for a final trick the mini-dolls can teeter along attached to a pair of stilts. The set comes with lots of creative kit, such as pretty flags and a hat for the horse, and both characters have painted faces and are dressed in performance outfits. Glow-in-the-dark tiles give these models a magical, mystical feel.
Heartlake City magic
LEGO Friends sets let creative kids explore their passions against a backdrop of fun, real-world settings with welcoming characters by their sides.
- Magical Acrobatics (41686) lets kids who are crazy for carnivals pretend play they’re putting on a show as they perform tricks on acrobatics toys.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Friends mini-dolls toys – Olivia and Stella – dressed in performance outfits, a horse figure, plus a carnival float, bar and lots of creative kit.
- When kids pull the float, its spinning function allows the wheel to turn. It is also removable so it can be spun separately. A twistable knob allows the mini-dolls to whirl around the bar.
- The Magical Acrobatics (41686) playset is the ideal gift for boys and girls aged 6+ who love creative carnival play. Makes a great birthday present or just-because treat.
- With horse attached, the float measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 8 in. (22 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide. The bar element measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 2 in. (7 cm) long and 1 in. (4 cm) wide.
- Compatible with other LEGO® Friends Magical Funfair sets – Magical Funfair Roller Coaster (41685), Magical Funfair Stalls (41687), Magical Caravan (41688) and Magical Ferris Wheel and Slide (41689) for more fun.
- There are LEGO® Friends sets for kids of all ages, whether they want to explore their passions, play out real-world scenes or role-play their own stories with characters who are just like them